We are currently 6 months into our search engine optimization (SEO) strategy for a shutters, curtains, and blinds company on the Sunshine Coast. Our client has asked for anonymity but, on request, is willing to provide reference to the quality of our work and the growth the business has seen as a result of our search engine optimisation efforts.
SEO Results for Curtain and Blinds Company
In the past 6 months we have seen improvements across both targeted keywords and related organic keywords. This growth is reflected in the increase of organic traffic to the website. Overall, in the past 6 months organic keywords have increased by 230%. The organic traffic to the website has also increase by 458%.
You can see the correlation between the two figures as displayed on the graph below that when you increase your organic keywords and targeted keywords you will see an increase in traffic to your website. This results in more leads!
SEO Campaign Tasks
Our task was to focus on 60 keywords as part of an ongoing strategy to help this curtains and blinds company rank for these select keywords. We were set out to rank these keywords in individual suburbs and the wider region. We set out to become experts in understanding every aspect of each product and service accross all their offerings of blinds, curtains, and shutters.
Our team here at Boast Digital have summarised just a few aspects of what has been involved in this SEO campaign to date.
- Off-page SEO and
- Outreaching for quality backlinks in relating niche websites and news websites to drive more traffic and increase keyword rankings
- On page SEO
- Optimisation of core web vitals such as speed and usability across all devices (desktop, tablet, and mobile).
- Updating pages with more targeted content to better meet the searchers intent.
- Improving website navigation to make it easier for customers to navigate.
- Updating imagery that showcases the best of their work and different window furnishings available. This engaged customers to stay on the website and convert to paying customers.
- Adding new content. Some of the content included:
- How to guides.
- Different colour options.
- Types of fabrics to choose from.
- Different Types of Shutters (Timber, Aluminium, PVC) and their uses.
- Outdoor blinds and the features and benefits of each product.
- Social Media
- Crafting relevant posts that engage customers via Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube and linking these back to the content we created on the website. This further enhanced the businesses social presence and drove more traffic back to the website, and in turn an increase in leads.
- Facebook Management and community engagement.
Overall communication with the client in this instance has been a testament to the success in providing them with the quality of leads and increase in enquires they were after. I adapted the strategy throughout to navigate their changing business needs and maintain continued growth across the board.
Review from Client
“Your work to date has seen significant improvements in not only the number of enquiries and leads I am getting, but the QUALITY of these leads. When we started out, I stressed that the leads need to be of QUALITY and from customers within the service area I service, and you have delivered just that! My overall revenue has increase significantly and the cost of engaging your services has paid for itself.”
Let's Build Your SEO Campaign!
What are you waiting for? We offer the best SEO service Sunshine Coast has on offer. We would love to start building your ultimate campaign. Let’s soar your Sunshine Coast business to great heights!